We breathe new life into plastics machinery by upgrading the technology that controls the machine. Our focus lies on implementing current technology into the electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems, creating a repeatable and predictable process.
Who We Are
We’re a small team with a big passion for manufacturing products made from plastic. Machine transformation isn’t a simple task and requires people with unique skills. Our team consists of hands-on electrical engineers who:
- Like to get their hands dirty… literally
- Are experts in control system integration
- Know a little too much about plastics processing theory
- Are data driven problem solvers
- Understand the cost of machine downtime
- Respect our customers and build strong relationships
“Our value is our people. Our product is our skill to create solutions. Our foundation is built on our team’s positive attitude, experience, and customer focus.”
We’d like to talk about your project, no matter how big or small. We’re based in west Michigan, but have clients throughout North America and Europe.
To talk about your injection molding controls upgrade, machine repair, or hydraulic components, give us a call at 616.406.7085 or email us.